Publications - Aditya Ghosh
- Pelling, Mark (ed.). 2014. Pathways for Transformation: Disaster Risk Management to Enhance Development Goals. Background Paper prepared for the 2015 Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction. Geneva, Switzerland: UNISDR.
- GHOSH, A., SCHMIDT, S., FICKERT, T., & NÜSSER, M. (2015): The Indian Sundarbans Mangrove Forests: History, Utilization, Conservation Strategies and Local Perception. In: Diversity 7(2), 149-169.
- BOYD, E., GHOSH, A., & BOYKOFF, M. T. (2015). 8 Climate Change Adaptation in Mumbai, India. The Urban Climate Challenge: Rethinking the Role of Cities in the Global Climate Regime, 139.
- BOYD, E., & GHOSH, A. (2013). Innovations for Enabling Urban Climate Governance: Evidence from Mumbai. Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 31(5), 926-945.
- BOYKOFF, M., GHOSH, A., VENKATESWARAN, K. (2013): Media Coverage of Discourse on Adaptation: Competing Visions of "Success" in the Indian Context. In: MOSER, S., BOYKOFF, M. (Hrsg.): Successful Adaptation to Climate Change: Linking Science and Policy in a Rapidly Changing World. Routledge.
- GHOSH, A. (2012): Living With Changing Climate: Impact, vulnerability and adaptation challenges in Indian. Centre of Science and Environment, India.
Selected Publications in the Media
- GHOSH, A. (2015): Everyday disasters' driving flight from Sundarbans. Reuters Alertnet, 7. April 2015.
- GHOSH, A. (2015): Lured by Marriage Promises, Climate Victims Fall Into Trafficking Trap. The New York Times, 8. March 2015.
- GHOSH, A. (2012): Poor planning, climate shifts devastating India's Sundarbans. Reuters Alertnet, 17. Nov. 2012.
- GHOSH, A. (2012): India's grid expansion erodes island solar scheme. Reuters Alertnet, 24. Oct. 2012.
- GHOSH, A. (2012): Indian islanders seek jobs, husbands outside sinking Sundarbans. Reuters Alertnet, 14. Oct. 2012.
- GHOSH, A. (2011): Bonn to bust: Climate politics and annual UNFCCC jamboree in Bonn yields little. Down to Earth, 15. July 2011.
- IRWIN, A., GHOSH, A. (2010): A roof, a tank and rain: All it takes is a roof, a gutter and a tank to lift the poor out of drudgery. But is it that simple? SciDevNet, 15. Sept. 2010.
- GHOSH, A. (2009):The Sunshine Industry: How weather forecast emerges as a business opportunity for private enterprises in the time of climate change. Hindustan Times, April 2009.
- GHOSH, A. (2009): Toxic Seas, Empty Nets: Environmental Stress on Fisher folk in the Megacity of Mumbai. Hindustan Times, Feb 2009.
- PRASAD, R., GHOSH, A. (2008): The fertility tourist. Raekha Prasad reports, The Guardian, 30. Juli 2008.
- GHOSH, A. (2008): Reverse gear:A cheap car unleashed on the Indian market may increase pollution and congestion. The Guardian, 16. Jan. 2008.
- GHOSH, A. (2008): 50 people who could save the planet: The Guardian, 5. Jan. 2008.
- GHOSH, A. (2007): India's role:India must adress its failure to tackle climate change before it finds itself top of the CO2 emission's table. The Guardian, Dec. 2007.
- GHOSH, A. (2006): Wombs on hire in the Cradle of the world: Childless couples from all over the world make their way to Anand in south-east Gujarat in search of the woman who will bear the babies they cannot. Hindustan Times, Dec 2006.
- GHOSH, A. (2005): Hungry and Dying in Padma's Lap: How erosion is leading to another man-made famine in the Padma basin. Hundreds are starving to death in the villages of West Bengal. Tehelka, Mai 2005.
- GHOSH, A. (2010): Lack of Consensus In Global Climate Change Policy: A Failure Of Mediated Information Delivery?
(unveröffentlichte Masterarbeit, Sussex University, UK)