- Computerlinguistische Sanskrit Software
- Homepage of Daniel Stender. Contains materials on Unicode, LaTex and usefule links.
- Sanskrit Mailing List. An unmoderated mailing list exists for people interest in discussing Sanskrit literature, grammar, subhasitas, scriptures, etc. Individuals of all levels are welcome. If interested in joining the group, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Linguist List 7.669 A list of syntax and grammar of Sanskrit.
- Central Institute of Indian Languages
- Languages and Scripts of India
- UBC Sanskrit Learning Tools
- Ethnologue: Languages of the World
- Ethnologue Language Family Index
- Nepali: A Beginner's Primer Conversation and Grammar
Materialien für das Selbststudium
- Mailing List to Learn Sanskrit: Learn Sanskrit through simple e-mails! Samskrita Bharati has set-up a new mailing list called "sanskrit" to assist in the learning of Sanskrit through simple sentences. This is a moderated list meant to promote conversational Sanskrit. Each day, five simple Sanskrit sentences, and their translated meanings, are mailed to list subscribers. To subscribe please send an e-mail to: email@example.com, with "subscribe sanskrit" written in the body of the message.
- Sanskrit Education Society, Chennai. In these pages you will find information relating to Sanskrit and also a set of basic lessons to learn the language through self study
- Sanskrit Tutor. Sanskrit Tutor is based on the Level 1 Sanskrit course taught by Dr. Sarasvati Mohan of the Sanskrit Academy. This course has been student tested for 30 years as a tool for teaching Sanskrit. Seth Craighead, an advanced student of the Sanskrit Academy, has combined years of software engineering experience with an interest in Sanskrit to produce this easy to use educational software. The first lesson introduces students to the Devanagari script by showing how to write each character while playing its sound. Once the students master this, they progress on to pronunciation exercises, which teach them how to combine consonants and vowels to form Sanskrit words. The copying exercises also strengthen their ability to write in Sanskrit. These exercises form the foundation for learning Sanskrit, Hindi, and other Northern Indian languages which use the Devanagari script. This program can be used by children as young as 5 to learn at their own pace.
- Sanskrit Word Declensions. This is a set of qdatr files used for forming Sanskrit word declensions. The distribution of the qdatr program for standalone dos systems is best picked up from the source at: Software related to DATR.
- Sanskrit Grammarian. Declension site run by Gerard Huet.
- Sanskrit Declensions (Site in German)
- Laerning Devanagari Script
- Web Guide to Buddhist Studies
- The Titus Project
- In Parentheses. Dort finden sich unter 'Sanskrit Series' einige nützliche Texte sowie unter 'Linguistics' folgende Dateien: Basic Sanskrit (transliterated and in Devanāgarī) 100 words, (80K PDF), Sanskrit (transliterated and in Devanāgarī) 3200 words (744K PDF), Devanāgarī Flash Cards (72K PDF), Devanāgarī Orthography Manual (152K PDF), Devanāgarī Transliteration Practice (72K PDF)
- Learn Indian Languages
- Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon. Monier-Williams' Sanskrit-English Dictionary, courtesy University of Cologne
- Apte Sanskrit Dictionary. This is a Web Sanskrit Dictionary based on The Practical Sanskrit-English Dictionary of Vaman Shivaram Apte. For the moment it covers only from `a' to `raazi'.
- Capeller's Sanskrit-English Dictionary
- Online Sanskrit Dictionary
- Web of Online Dictionaries
- Andre Signoret's French-Sanskrit Dictionary
Downloadable French-Sanskrit Dictionary and interactive Grammar for Winworld 97. Thousands of examples and links. Help-Files in English and in French. Separate Sound File for pronunciation.
- Gerard Huet's Sanskrit-French Dictionary
- Rangjung Yeshe Tibetan-English Dictionary, Online version
- Indology: Online Dictionaries and Thesauri
- Sino-Tibetan Etymological Dictionary and Thesaurus (UC Berkeley)
- Ayurveda Glossary of the Ayurvedic Institute Online Research Center A small sample of the terms available in the complete Ayurvedic dictionary that can only be accessed by subscribers.
- IITS Cologne (Digital Sanskrit Dictionaries)
- Newari Lexicon based on the Amarakosa
- Human Languages Page. The Human-Languages Page is a comprehensive catalog of language-related Internet resources. The over 1900 links in the HLP database have been hand-reviewed to bring you the best language links the Web has to offer. Whether you're looking for online language lessons, translating dictionaries, native literature, translation services, software, language schools, or just a little information on a language you've heard about, the HLP probably has something to suit your needs.
- Hobson-Jobson Dictionary. A glossary of Colloquial Anglo-Indian Words and Phrases, and of Kindred Terms, Etymological, Historical, Geographical and Discursive.