Summer Schools 2013
- The Summer Schools in Spoken Sanskrit and in Nepali Intensive Course will be held from 5th to 30th August, 2013 in Heidelberg.
- This is the 14th consecutive year that this course is being
organized in Heidelberg under the guidance of Dr. Sadananda
Das, who is a speaker and experienced teacher of spoken
Sanskrit. Since its beginning it is attracting students and
scholars of Indology from all over the world. This is a
unique opportunity to learn and practice spoken Sanskrit in
a dynamic fashion.
Read more ...
Laxmi Nath Shresta
- This course provides a great chance to learn and practice Nepali intensively, in a lively format. Through its success in previous years, the course has become a regular feature of the Heidelberg Summer Schools. A special feature of this course is that students are encouraged from the very first day to speak only Nepali. Read more ...
Contact / Venue
- Heidelberg University
- South Asia Institute
- Cultural and Religious History of South Asia (Classical Indology)
- Im Neuenheimer Feld 330
- D-69120 Heidelberg
- Tel. +49(0)6221 54-8817
- Fax +49(0)6221 54-6338
- Last date of application: 15th May 2013
- Number of seats limited to 20 in each course
- Course fee, inclusive of teaching materials: 480 Euros.
- The money must be paid by 15th June 2013, at latest, by cheque or transfer to the following account.
- Fees must be paid only after confirmation of admission to the course by the organizers.
- Fees, once paid, is not refundable.
- Account details for payment of fees:
- Heidelberg University
- Acc. no. 7421 5004 36
- Baden-Wuerttembergische Bank Stuttgart, BLZ 600 501 01
- Re: SAI Summer School 2013, K-Stelle: 97028000
- Iban: DE69 6005 0101 7421 5004 36
- BIC: SOLADEST
- Accommodation in the university students’ hostel can be organised upon request, for an extra amount of 220 Euros, for the whole August. If you need accommodation, please mark the regarding box on the application form.
- The money must be paid by 15th June 2013, at the latest, by cheque or transfer to the account above.
- The accommodation, once booked, can not be cancelled.
Previous Summer Schools
Advanced Sanskrit Course 2013
- Videos on facebook: Sanskrit Play "The Cleverness of the Thief, Nepali song "Resham Phiriri", Nepali song "phulko aakhaamaa"
- Video: Closing Ceremony (programme)
- News bulletin in Sanskrit from All India Radio about Heidelberg and Barcelona courses broadcast on 12th September 2011:
Summer School 2005:
- Die Korrekt-Zähler (DIE ZEIT, 1.2.2006)